How do I access my pay stub or w2?
If you need your account password reset please email Ralaine@allaboardaz.com
1. Selection Apply For Card
2. Select Online Application
3. Choose schedule appointment
4. Create Log in
5. Once Created for "reason to be fingerprinted" select " Clearance Card Regular Application-Paid Employee" from the drop down
6. Check the box "DES - DDD/HCBS Home & Community Based Services"
7. Follow the additional prompts to set up an appointment to have your prints rolled and submitted
Criminal History Affidavit:
This form needs to be notarized every 3 years. You can find the form here :
CPR/First Aid Certification
Due to COVID restrictions, DDD is allowing blended courses for renewal of first aid and CPR. This in an online course for the instruction followed up with in person demonstration of CPR skills with an instructor.
Here are 2 options to renew your certs:
(Choose American Red Cross Blended Program)
To register a provider for a blended class, please go to our website www.ap.training and click on “Online Courses” and choose “CPR Blended” or “Online First Aid” or “CPR and First Aid Combo Blended” Once a provider is signed up for an online/blended class, they will receive a link to their email with the online training. This will take 24 hours from time of purchase and the email will come from ASHI (American Safety and Health Institute) -not APT.
Article 9 is being offered via Zoom through the duration of COVID restrictions.
They are offered almost daily but do fill up, just as a reminder you cannot provide services with an expired Article 9